Heres chris pine doing shakespeare in a scottish accent for stephen colbert watch it was a key part of getting into character to play robert the bruce in david mackenzies new film outlaw . William shakespeare baptized on april 26 1564 april 23 1616 was an english playwright actor and poet who also known as the bard of avon and often called englands national poet. For many language is the biggest barrier to understanding shakespeare perfectly competent performers can be paralyzed with fear when they see bizarre words like methinks and peradventure something we call shakespearaphobia
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.